With an ever changing situation, it is unclear for me to advise on our course of action but as it stands today I believe that:-
· We should continue playing SL matches, including the play-offs and finals
· We should not take part or spectate if we have any symptoms for which the government advice is to stay self-isolated
· We should remind players to wash hands properly before and after every match, before eating any food or drink and after using the toilet etc. Likewise with spectators, team managers and coaches.
· We should refrain from shaking hands at the end of the match, but use instead an agreed non-contact form of acknowledgement.
I think we might also consider
· Reducing the number of spectators to a minimum
· Asking spectators and players not to sit too close together (2m) apart
· To use viewing galleries for the finals more often and when appropriate, to spread everyone out more
· Not to share rackets, to bring your own food and drink, etc