First, Second and Third Team Records 2018 – 19
Rules for “second” teams
- Counties entering a second team must nominate at least four boys and four girls who are solely first team players (in that age group). This means that they are NOT allowed under any circumstances to play in the second team for that age group for that season.
- Should it be necessary, second team players are allowed to play one or two matches for the first team. If they play a third time for the first team, from then on they become solely a first team player (in that age group.)
- The website is used to give a list of players who are solely used for the first team.
- If counties enter a second team in a league (and are placed in the same group) they must play one another for the first match of the season.
Team managers will be contacted when anyone new gets added to their first team list; the player having represented the first team on at least 3 occasions.
- Counties entering a third team must nominate 4 players that are solely 2nd team although they can play for the first team for up to three occasions, when they will be made 1st team players and removed from the second team. There must always be at least 4 boys and 4 girls listed in the nominations.